About Me

My photo
Check out the adventures of LL.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day off

We have a day off today so my host family, Lovisa and I all went to Estes Park. It was a great trip. We're taking all the time we can with Lovisa as she was chosen to go on advance work and leaves on Thursday. I'm sad to lose my host sister, but I will be gaining another one soon. Things are still going well. We had regional learning day yesterday so we got to spend the whole day walking around Denver and just exploring. My group went to the Capitol, the Library, Coors Field and 16th Street Mall. I had a great time. My group was so fun. I was lucky and got to spend the day with my new friend Zach. Then a bunch of us went downtown and had sushi and listened to live Jazz music. All in all a great night. Let's try again and see if the Culture Jam video works. It will work eventually! Haha.

No comments: