About Me

My photo
Check out the adventures of LL.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh my...

First of all, I apologize for the elevator music in all of the videos. I was completely unaware that my program put that in automatically. I'll fix it and try to get the videos up again without the music this time. Secondly, we had our first show last night! It was a blast. I sang the opening solo, the opening of act two duet and the finale solo. I had so so so much fun. We did have some technical problems, but what's live theatre without them? haha. I was terribly proud of the cast as we just kept going and recovered very well. We leave tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m. for Breckenridge, CO. We spend a week there and then we move on to La Paz, Mexico. I'm very excited as I have an assistantship in Mexico as a City Runner. I will be in charge of running the morning meetings and the evening wrap ups in Cabo San Lucas and Tepic, Mexico. I had a great day today. My parents came to visit so I got to spend the day with them. I'm sad staging is over and I won't see many of the staff members I'd gotten close to again. But, I'm also very excited for our tour to begin. Here are some pictures of friends before the show and my faves from our first Community Impact day. Gotta love the hard hats.







No comments: