About Me

My photo
Check out the adventures of LL.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Begun!

The Up With People experience has officially begun! I finally arrived after Abby's wedding (which was beautiful!) My flight got pushed up 2 hours so luckily I was there in time to board. I was picked up by Gabe our show manager. He's totally awesome! Then I was taken to my host family's house. Their house is beautiful and they're wonderful people! We've played pool and are currently making Wii fit profiles. I'm going to get in shape!


We had our first meeting with UWP today. The alumni prepared a show for us and it was amazing. It really got us all excited to see what we would be doing very very soon. I got to finally meet some of the friends I'd met online. Here's a video of my roommate Lousia and my host brother Ryan and I playing pool. Lousia and I had lost the first round so we thought costumes would help us out.

No comments: