About Me

My photo
Check out the adventures of LL.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tepic

We just arrived in Tepic, Mexico after a eventful Cabo. I was informed at the Cabo concert that I will be leaving the cast for two weeks on September 8th to do Advance Work in Sauorita, Arizona. I'm so excited! I'm sad to be leaving the cast and to be missing Cuilican and Hermosillo, but I'm ver excited to have the opportunity to set up a city for the cast and to work with the Field Managers Renee and Sarah.

My roommate Fenna from Germany and I were not picked up by our host father on the first day in Tepic so we have been placed with Angela from the US and Neele from Germany. Our new host family is awesome, so warm and welcoming and we might be staying in the biggest house I have ever seen. It's truly huge. Today we went to the beach and prepared a safe harbor for sea turtles. They were releasing some baby turtles into the wild tonight and they needed the area to be clear and safe for them. My friend Miguel and I adopted a turtle. We named it Miguelynn. Then we were given the rest of the day to swim and enjoy the resort. It was a very nice relaxing day. Tomorrow the cast starts the CI projects and I begin my first day of Advance Work training. This should be a pretty intense city. I can't wait to write more about it. For now enjoy some more pictures from Cabo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it across the gulf safely. What wonderful experiences you are having. I am so excited for your opportunity of doing Advance work. Keep us posted. Love you mom

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

You've come a long way since singing "Forever Plaid" songs and the Little Mermaid in the back of the van. It's been fun to read your blogs and keep up with what you're doing. Sounds like you are having a great experience. Stay safe.

Scott Carlson